A Fresh Start
Classes are Back
We are excited to be bringing back our Kids and Adult classes that we were ordered to pause at the end of the year. On Dec 14th health authorities released guidelines for low-intensity group fitness to resume. Kids sports have received separate orders. Read below for details on the changes we are making in order to safely accommodate classes for all ages. Thank you to everyone who kept their memberships running, or attended Solo-Classes and Private Lessons in the past month. You do not need to take any action on your account and you will be able to use an active account to sign up for any of the classes you wish. All Classes resume when we reopen on January 3rd!
Sign-Up for Kids Ages 7-12
Sign-Up for Adult & Teen Classes
Sign-Up for Kids Ages 5-7
Our Safety Measures & Policies
- Increased Social Distancing – Participants will be reminded and directed to maintain 2.5M apart (increased from 2M) while engaging in exercise. Participants will also be reminded and encouraged to step away to a designated area(s) if they find they are beginning to breathe heavily.
- Longer breaks between groups – Our classes have effectively been shortened and separated to allow for ventilation and cleaning to occur between groups. When health orders are loosened we will increase class lengths.
- 5 min Sign-in Windows – When arriving for a scheduled class you may only sign-in within 5 minutes of the start of that class. For example: If your class begins at 12:15pm, you can sign in between 12:10pm and 12:15pm. If you arrive earlier you must wait outside.
- Advanced Bookings Only – Try to stick to the same schedule, so that you are in the space with the same people each week. As per the health guidelines we have removed options for Drop-in Classes. Drop-in for Open Practice remains available.
- Sanitize Hands – Visitors are required to disinfect their hands with hand sanitizer (provided) or wash them in the washroom. Staff disinfect their hands throughout their shift and between groups they’ve instructed.
- Masks Mandatory (even while active) – We require masks to be worn by any visitors ages 4 and up.
- No Spectators – Parents may come in to get information or make purchases, but must leave immediately after.
- Frequent Cleaning – We continue to perform a robust daily cleaning. In addition we ask that you disinfect equipment that you frequently touched with your hands or had your face near.
- Smaller Class Sizes – In order to facilitate effective social distancing during classes we have strict caps on all of our classes.
- Zone Open Practice – Our zone guides and rules will remain for Open Practice times when no instructors are present. Please review details for zones HERE.
- Stick to Your Household – Keep distant from those outside of your household. If you are going to be practicing with someone in your household please let us know when you check-in.