Origins Parkour started as a one of a kind gym in the heart of Mt Pleasant, Vancouver. The 10,000 sf Gym on Main St feels even bigger with 25 ft cielings, and wall to wall art work. The gym was one of the first of its kind in the world, and the structures and programs have evolved over time to give our clients better lessons and experiences.
Parkour is all about gaining more control over your body, how you engage with the structures and spaces around you. We scale down a lot of the impressive moves that have gained parkour its popularity, so that people with any level of fitness can take a class and begin their journey. We offer a lot of classes for adults looking to get started, and we begin teaching kids as young as five.
- 10,000 sq. feet of total space
- Walls for climbing, Bars for swinging, Rails for jumping and vaulting.
- An assortment of moveable, low to the ground structures.
- Mats, Foam Boxes, and Spring Boards
- FOAM PIT 16′ x 16′ and 8′ x 8′
- 42’x30′ gymnastics spring floor
- Big central speakers blasting tunes to keep you moving!
- Weight Room and Strength Equipment