New Health Orders. Gyms Open. No Group Fitness.
We are in full support of our BC Health Authorities and their move to increase restrictions. Operating gyms for the past year has been quite the rollercoaster, and we appreciate all of the love and support we have received from our community as we navigate these uncharted waters. The new health orders certainly affect our regular operations, but we will remain open with some changes to respect and follow the current restrictions. Please take a moment to review some of the new protocols we now have in place.
Reservations & Check-in
- Please reserve ahead of time: in person, online, phone, or e-mail.
- Do not arrive earlier than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Upon arrival you must answer check-in questions from a staff member and agree to keep a distance of 6ft or more from those outside of your household.
Adult & Teen Classes.
- These will appear on our schedule at their regular times, but we will not be running them as group classes.
- A lesson plan will be provided to you. Please follow the lesson plan on your own. A coach will help you with any questions.
- Do not share equipment or take turns with other people in the space. Complete your exercises and move on.
New restrictions are in effect until April 19th.
Our additional/extensive Covid-19 safety plans can be found HERE
Thank you for taking the time to read through these new protocols.
Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.