First Time at the Gym?
What should I bring?
– Save time and fill out our WAIVER before you visit! (must be 19 years or older to sign)
– Clean rubber soled shoes. Any shoes will do, but a complete rubber sole will have better grip for parkour!
– Comfortable clothes to move and exercise in
– A refillable water bottle. Stay hydrated!
Do I have to bring a parent/guardian?
– If you’re under 19 years old, you will need an adult to sign a WAIVER for you. You can do this at the gym, or before your visit.
– Parent(s)/Guardian(s) can drop Kids’ off for classes. Please let us know if someone else will be picking them off.
– Kids younger than 8 are required to have a parent/guardian accompany them in the space
I have zero experience! Which class should I take?
Our Parkour Classes are beginner friendly with the exception of Thursday 7:30pm (Teen/Adult Level 1+) and Sunday 11:15am (Kids PK Level 1+). You can also take an “Intro to Flips” class if you are interested in learning acrobatic skills.
How do I access other classes?
At Origins Parkour we have our own in house band test. Wrist bands are rewarded for successfully completing a band test. Your first Parkour wrist brand will unlock access to more advanced classes: Flow and Speed. Wrist bands earned through “Intro to Flips” will unlock access to Flips and Tricking classes.
Where can I park?
– Parking is available behind the building at any of the Planet Bingo parking lot spaces (unless restricted by a ‘reserved’ sign)
I’ll be honest. I have no idea what this is about. What IS parkour?
Parkour is all about gaining more control over your body, and engaging with the structures and spaces around you. Our classes allow people with any level of fitness to take a class and begin their journey. We achieve this by scaling down a lot of the impressive moves you’ve seen in videos, and teach levels of exercises and progressions for everyone. We offer a lot of classes for adults looking to get started, and we begin teaching kids as young as five.
Sometimes, a video is worth a thousand words. Why not check out our YouTube channel?