B.C.’s Restart & Origins
*Updated June 19th, 2021
We have reviewed the language in both the province’s exercise and return to sport requirements. We will be moving ahead slowly, so that all of our visitors and staff feel COVID safe in our facilities as we get back to normal life. We know not everyone is in the same place when it comes to comfort and concern with COVID safety. We appreciate patience from those who feel comfortable with less preventative measures. There are still a large number of people who still require more measures in order to enjoy our facilities.
We are continuing with the following precautions until further notice.
MASKS – We are keeping masks mandatory to help care for everyone who enters our facilities.
BOOKING – You must book ahead to attend any Class or Open Practice.
NO SPECTATORS – Parents are welcome to register with kids during Open Practice time. You must pick up your child outside after classes.
First Time at the Gym?
What should I bring?
– Save time and fill out our WAIVER before you visit! (must be 19 years or older to sign)
– Clean rubber soled shoes. Any shoes will do, but a complete rubber sole will have better grip for parkour!
– Comfortable clothes to move and exercise in
– A refillable water bottle. Stay hydrated!
Do I have to bring a parent/guardian?
– No Spectators are allowed as per our COVID-19 safety plan
– For Classes Parents/Guardians must drop off kids and pick up outside.
– For Open Practice participants 12 years old or younger must be accompanied by an adult who also must register.
I have zero experience! Which class should I take?
– Our Parkour Classes, Flips Classes, and Tricking Classes are beginner friendly.
– Some classes noted Yellow+ are only for participants who have passed a yellow band exam.
– Classes are split up in to groups based on band level. Band exams occur monthly.
Where can I park?
– In Vancouver we have a parking lot behind the building. You can park anywhere here, except for spots that have specific signage. Please obtain a parking pass from the front desk.
– In Port Moody we have a few spots in front of the Studio.
– Street parking can also be found near both facilities.