FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FIRST TIME AT THE GYM?
– Save time and fill out our WAIVER before you visit! (must be 19 years or older to sign)
– Clean rubber soled shoes. Any shoes will do, but a complete rubber sole will have better grip for parkour!
– Comfortable clothes to move and exercise in
– A refillable water bottle. Stay hydrated!
- – For Classes Parents/Guardians can drop off kids and pick up outside.
- – During Open Practice participants younger than 13 years old must be supervised by an adult. There are two exceptions for children under 13 years old using the parkour space unsupervised: 1) Your child has taken a Parkour Safe course. 2) Your child has passed a red band exam.
- – Our Parkour Classes, Flips Classes, and Tricking Classes are beginner friendly.
- – Some classes noted Yellow+ are only for participants who have passed a yellow band exam.
- – Classes are split up in to groups based on band level. Band exams occur monthly.
- – In Vancouver we have a parking lot behind the building. You can park anywhere here, except for spots that have specific signage. Please obtain a parking pass from the front desk.
- – In Port Moody we have a few spots in front of the Studio.
- – Street parking can also be found near both facilities.